Saturday, 8 March 2014

If You Go Online Store ?


 
For conventional businesses that have their own products or commonly known as SMEs are usually influenced by fluctuations in the economic instability that occurred lately in our country .Many complaints were ejected from small entrepreneurs , for example , " How can I survive in this economic severity ? " Or maybe " How can I increase the income so that I can give more to your family or employees ? " . To achieve this target , entrepreneurs usually start taking new steps to expand marketing through the Internet to reach a wider customer , but not as easy as imagined . Yup , before opening an online store , there is a need to understand what exactly is an online store .The online store is not much different from a conventional store or offline in general unless you do not need to spend big to rent a place or disburse funds for a large store inventory . In the online store , you still have to present the right product , at the right time and the right pricing strategy . You have to explain about what you are selling and provide the best customer service .
The first thing to do is to determine what will sell in your online store . It would be easier if you sell something that you have qualified pleasure or knowledge about what you are selling . In this way , it does not matter if you spend long hours because you enjoy it and enjoy it to be a work of interest to you .
Many physical products to be sold online favorable as jewelry , clothing or school supplies , while other products are more difficult to sell if the buyer can not see or directly test for commonly purchased products directly offline to see the specs and the like refrigerators , television , gadgets , or furniture . So the question you must ask yourself is " What should I sell in my store ? "These are some sample questions :Can I sell digital products that can be delivered via the Internet ( such as ebook , video or software ) or I have to sell a physical product to be packed and shipped the conventional ?Do I want to focus specifically as a seller of products in categories such as an online store selling their own products hijab or I will sell a range of physical products ?Am I going to supply the goods themselves or use a dropship supplier system ?Am I going to make your own product to sell ? if yes , whether I 'll make it alone or in cooperation with a partner who will work for me ?How do I create a delivery system ? my own home , from warehouses or directly from suppliers dropship ?The second thing you need to do is to find customers for your online store . You should be able to explain what makes your store different from other online stores available on the internet ( do not underestimate this because online stores real competition now is very competitive ) . Here's how:Research your competitors in your niche will play and if you are not able to match or even surpass the existing competitors in terms of product , price or service level , find another niche . You can research in several markets such as Tokopedia , Kaskus FJB or Tokobagus to find competitors in your niche .So experts for what you sell will be great . Show me your passion in selling products that will distinguish you from competitors . The more you look different and unique , you 'll be ahead of the competitors .Be sure to allow customers to purchase products from your online store . Although the products that you are selling can be found elsewhere , your online store will attract attention because of the ease in transaction processing .After you do both of the above , the next is how to market your online store well . Many ways to market an online store that uses SEO , advertising , affiliate , etc. .In conclusion , with the rapid growth of Internet users and also the world of e - commerce at this time , then open an online store is not only an opportunity to develop an existing business in the offline world , but has become a necessity if you want to develop an offline business to be larger .It's ready to explore the world of online store ? if yes , you need to see this one .

No comments:

Post a Comment